Feature Film VFX
Paul Franklin from Double Negative VFX in London hosted the Feature Films category.
The award for Best 3D Visual Effects for a Feature Film honors outstanding visual effects production used in a feature film. Entries were judged based on the criteria of Originality & Creativity, Design & Aesthetics and Technical Excellence.
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, DreamWorks, USA
- Spider-Man, Sony Pictures Imageworks, USA
- Stuart Little 2, Sony Pictures Imageworks, USA
- Star Wars Episode II, Industrial Light & Magic, USA
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Chamber Sequence, Framestore CFC, UK
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Weta Digital, New Zealand
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Weta Digital, New Zealand